For your convenience we can arrange a taxi transfer from Bangkok Airport to Hua Hin Studio 74. The taxi driver will wait for you at the airport with your name card. This service has to be paid up front.
Another possibility is to take a taxi at the airport, just go to the taxi booth and ask for a cab.
A wheelchair accessible minivan with driver can transfer our disabled guests from the airport in Bangkok to Studio74.
In and around Hua Hin are a number of beautiful attractions. Every taxi driver can take your there. Guests with reduced mobility can make a booking in our wheelchair accessible van.
Directly outside Hua Hin are a number of beautiful attractions.
- The teakwood Palace in Cha-am.
- Wat Huay Mongkol, the big black Buddha.
- The Hua Hin vineyard.
- Khao Takiab, temple and mountain monkeys.
- Khao Takiab. Beach at Blue Wave Hotel. The best beach for Wheelchair users. Beach wheelchairs are available for a stroll or a dive upon request.
- Khao Tao, Temple and fishing pier.
- Suan Son, beach with pine trees. Especially popular with the locals at weekends.
- Pranburi River Cruise.
- Cha-am. Resort with a totally different character at 25km from Hua Hin.
- Wildlife Rescue Center. Collection of rescued native animals, volunteers will show you around.